Articles and Stories
- Read Abitimo Odongkara’s Story – The story of how a woman focused on revenge found a different path in service of her country.
- Listening from the Heart; Witness in Northern Uganda – Reflections war and colonialism, trauma-healing, ethnicity, education, sustainability and more, from a trip to Uganda and UNIFAT school in 2008.
- Telling Our Stories – short travel journal of trip to Uganda
- Forgiveness: Giving up all hope for a better pastAbout Uganda
- About Uganda
- Extended Uganda background and news – Links to background, history and current events of Northern Uganda. [link will open in new window]UNIFAT Videos
- Friends of UNIFAT video – A 24-minute video with background on Northern Uganda and UNIFAT, with students, teachers, staff and board talking about the impact of the school on individual and community life.
- Students and the school
- UNIFAT School facilities
- Environment around the school
- Effects of the war
- Gulu (the area around the school)